Check out these new uniforms the New England Patriots could start wearing in future NFL games. What do you think? Personally, I would be cool with them pulling an Oregon Ducks move and wear them for one game to sell more jerseys b/c it would definitely create extra revenue and hell I would probably even… Continue reading New England Patriots New Uniforms?
Picture of Tokyo, Japan Skyline & their new stadium that will be built for the 2020 Olympics
Notre Dame’s Play Like A Champion Sign with an added touch for tonight’s game against Michigan.
Comparison of Awards/Trophies of Lebron James, Kobe Bryant & Michael Jordan
I am sick of hearing people still try and debate that Lebron James (and to a lesser extent Kobe Bryant) is better than Michael Jordan, not a chance or like this meme says and the great Ochocinco aka Chad Johnson, Child Please! Jordan was one of a kind, probably one of a lifetime. His ability to not only dominate games, throw up monster numbers, win games/awards and his ability to make the players around him great. I mean Horace Grant, really?
There was a period of time when everyone, even old school ESPN, was hyping Horace Grant and he ended up getting a big contract and a shoe deal. Yes, a shoe deal, wish Asics of all companies (I know this because I owned a pair, yeah I was cool – rocking the Horace Grant Asics haha). People really thought Horace Grant was that good but after Jordan was gone he was an average center at best. Needless to say he did not live up to the hype and never reached the levels he had during the Jordan days. He bounced from a few teams ultimately retiring with the Lakers.
You Tube Video on the Similarities of Kobe & Jordan:
I will stop with my rant on why Jordan is far better than anyone playing today but heres a quick rundown.
- NBA Championships: 5 (2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010)
- NBA Finals MVP:2 (2009 & 2010)
- NBA MVP: 1 (2008)
- Scoring Champion: 2 (2006 & 2007)
- NBA All-Star: 15 (1998, 2000-2013)
- NBA All-Star MVP: 4 (2002, 2007, 2009, 2011)
- All-NBA Team: 15
- First Team: 11 (2002-2004, 2006-2013)
- Second Team: 2 (2000 & 2001)
- Third Team: 2 (1999 & 2005)
- All-Defensive Team: 12
- First Team: 9 (2002-2004, 2006-2013)
- Second Team: 3 (2001, 2002 & 2012)
- All-Rookie Team Selection for Second Team: 1 (1997)
- Slam Dunk Contest Champion: 1 (1997)
- NBA Play of the Month: 17
- NBA Championships: 2 (2012 & 2013)
- NBA Finals MVP: 2 (2012 & 2013)
- NBA MVP: 4 (2009, 2010, 2012, 2013)
- NBA Scoring Champion: 1 (2008)
- NBA All-Star: 9 (2005-2013)
- NBA All-Star MVP: 2 (2006 & 2008)
- All-NBA Team: 9
- First Team: 7 (2006, 2008-2013)
- Second Team: 2 (2005, 2007)
- NBA All-Defensive Team: 5
- First Team: 5 (2009-2013)
- All-Rookie First Team: 1 (2004)
- Basketball Hall of Fame: 2009
- Olympic Gold Medals: 2 (1984 & 1992)
- NBA Championships: 6
- NBA Finals MVP: 6
- NBA MVP: 5
- NBA Scoring Leader: 10 (1987-1993 & 1996-1998)
- NBA Steals Leader: 3 (1988, 1990, 1993)
- Minutes Leader: 3
- NBA All-Star: 14
- NBA All-Star MVP: 3
- All-NBA Team: 11
- All-Defensive First Team: 9
- Slam Dunk Contest Champion: 2 (1987 & 1988)
- NBA Defensive Player of the Year: 1 (1988)
And while Kobe has many years in the league ove Lebron their play seems to get closer and closer to one another each day. Some could argue that Lebron is better than Kobe but Jordan, definitely not.
Some of the best Lebron James, Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan pics:
Look at this woman pregnant for 46 years old gives Birth to a mummified baby woman has 46 yr pregnancy The worst/weirdest part of story is it sounds like she actually knew she was pregnant and even was in the hospital at one point but left thinking things were over. Years later after complaining about… Continue reading Women Has 46 Year Pregnancy & Gives Birth To Mummy
Very cool infograph that displays the history of each NFL team’s logo. A lot of these I never knew, others are nearly impossible to tell what is different from year to the next (ex. Look at the Chiefs 2 logos from the 60’s and 70’s what is the difference between them? I really cannot tell).… Continue reading History of NFL Logos Infograph
As hard as it may be to believe that photo is not doctored at all and is the real thing, being that it’s Russia I really am not that surprised. I know when I lived in Winthrop, MA right on the beach I would often see huge cargo ships in the background as they approached… Continue reading Russian Beaches Invaded by Submarines: 100 % Real Picture, No Photoshop!
Robert Horry has more NBA Championship rings than Micheal Jordan and no one cares haha